Monday, September 27, 2010

Congratulations...It's a girl

This is the cute gift set I made for one of the ladies at work who is expecting her first baby.



It's a water bottle with a couple of little outfits inside...a purchased photo album that I altered and added some of my own touches...a card...and I made my own altered gift bag.




I used assorted scraps of card stock...regal rose ink...border scallop trim punch...1/16" HH circle punch...small and large rectangle punches...white buttons...plain pink and gingham ribbons...crystal effects...pink mix mini discs...and burgundy raffia.




This was an unusually tall water bottle...I really liked it because it was so different...it wasn't able to fit into the pic too well.




The cute little gift tag.



This is the bottom of the bottle...the back view.




Look at this...



...I even stamped my own tissue paper...how fun was that.




Here is everything all bagged and ready to give to the expectant mom.



Congratulations...it's a girl.




Thanks for dropping by...I hope you enjoyed my project...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin