Monday, October 11, 2010

Merry Christmas Snowflakes

Did you know that October is National Breast Cancer month?


Be good and schedule your mammogram today.





Isn't this card gorgeous...it is the last of the cards I have to share with you that I made at my uplines class a week ago...I love the new S/U snowflake folder...it embosses so nice and deep.



For this card we used teeny tiny wishes stamp set...bashful blue...and whisper white card stock...and I really love the whisper white vellum...gotta get myself some of that vellum paper...bashful blue ink...the new impressions Northern Flurry Folder...and scallop oval punch...to complete the card we used whisper white organza ribbon...just beautiful.



A BIG thank you Debby for such a fun workshop...I loved the cards I made...thanks everyone for droppin' by this morning and sharing this card with me...enjoy the morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin