Thursday, October 7, 2010

Snowmen Fall 4X4 Card

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month...give your girls a treat and schedule them for a mammogram today.



A little early for snowflakes...but it has been so cold here the past couple of mornings that it felt like winter...LOL...I had to make this card and I love how it turned out...I love the 4X4 card.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: thanks snow much and I love snowmen.
*****
Card stock: cream...bulk snowmen DP...chipboard...whisper white...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic brown and lavender lace.
*****
Markers: stampin' write...sakura clear star glitter pen.
..and black glaze gellyroll pen.
*****
Punches: corner rounder...crop-a-dile...and snowflakes folder.
*****
Additional supplies: silver snowflake eyelets...big shot...fiskar...score-it...stampin' dimensionals...and snail.




I used the snowflake folder on the printer paper inside the card.




My blogging buddy Michelle over at Pink Paper Paradise has a new Make It Monday on her blog...hop on over and check out the great cards she has displayed there...thanks Michelle for all your sweet comments...they make my day a little brighter...thanks again.

www.michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com



Thanks for droppin' by this morning everyone...enjoy the rest of the morning and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Beverley
Nice Christmas card! I absoloutely love the embossing!

Thanks so much for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Shirley-Anne said...

Just came from Michelle's " Make it Monday"
love the snowman paper and I too love the embossing .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin