Friday, December 24, 2010

Snowman Gift Tag

These are the gift tags I made for my stampin' baskets...it was easy since the chipboard was already cutout into snowmen shapes...a great time saver.



This is the recipe:

Stamp set: tags till Christmas.
*****
Card stock: basic black...brocade blue...only orange...snowman chipboard...country snowman and snowman print DP.
*****
Ink: brocade blue and ridinghood red.
*****
Punches: 1/4" circle.
*****
Additional supplies: Xyron...beaded ornament hooks...black seed beads...black flat rhinestones...crystal effects...snow reflections crystal snowflakes...stampin' dimensionals...and Polar White flowersoft.



I also did a couple of the tags with this red paper with some country snowmen.



It's sooooooo!!! cold and windy this morning...I think it's suppose to warm up a bit later...I have to run to the store and pick up one more gift...then I'm done....yaaaahhhh!!!...thanks for stoppin' by this morning...have a great day and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin