Friday, December 31, 2010

Some of My 2010 Favs-2

December's fav was this ornament project...it was my stampin' ladies favorite also.



Another fav project was the Apple and Pear Chutney that I made in November for my little grandson...loved this project.




October I had a great time with all my stampin' ladies...all classes are fun but this was so much more fun...look at those faces...they're having a great time too.





This September photo is so special because my daughters in-laws came over from Japan...here they are with our grandson picking pumpkins...I absolutely luv! luv! luv! this pic.



August I took a little vacation and didn't post a thing...but I had fun and a relaxing time.
*****


Another fav photo for July is this one of my family...what more can I say...other than I love this pic.




Thanks for droppin' by this morning...I will see you next year...have a safe and wonderful New Year...remember don't drink and drive...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Happy New Year!!!



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin