Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thank You Redo Cards

I've been sick for the past couple of days and I just didn't have the energy to make anything new this morning...then I remembered that I hadn't posted these projects yet...hopefully later I will be feeling much better and up to some stampin'.


All my thank you cards this year had some sort of embossing on it...which made them quick and easy to make...but they looked great too...if I may say so myself...lol...here are a few of my fav's.




This card used the double cuttlebug technique...where I ran the folder over another embossed folder...my sentiment is also embossed.



This card has the cupcake embossed and the card back ground embossed also.



This card has embossing and a sticker snowman...I love that white twill ribbon.



It is snowing pretty heavy this morning and it looks so beautiful out there...but I plan on staying in bed with a nice cup of hot veggie soup...thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing my cards...I hope you all have a stampin' good time...stay warm and be safe.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin