Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Paula's Bachelorette Party-3

I have more pics to share of my cousin's Bachelorette Party...I was able to scrapbook them in an 8X8 album...I didn't want anything too big since we didn't really have a ton of pics.

What would a party be without some dancin'...yeh!!! get down...get down...PARTY!


A little booty bump going on here...hey!...it's a party.



Again I made sure she had room to journal...I know she will want to remember this...I think we all went crazy with the dancin' and we only had a couple of drinks...lol...yeh! baby...lol.


Thanks everyone for droppin' by...enjoy the morning and I hope you all have a stampin' good time...I still have a couple more to share...sorry I couldn't post everything all at once...so stop by again.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin