Friday, February 11, 2011

Paula's Bachelorette Party-5

As promised...this is the last of the scrapbook pages that I did for my cousins Bachelorette Party...and we all had a great time...I couldn't share the pics of the male dancers because once they came in...we all had to put away camera's and phones...we were not allowed to take pics of them...it was a darn shame too...lol.

I'm not sure how I ended up in so many of the pics...I hate taking pictures...I really love the tag with the bakers twine I made for my cousin to journal on.

This is my absolute fav pic of all of us at the end of the night...considering that we partied the night away...none of us look too bad...lol.


One of my fav stamps...I had to add this at the end...I hope this will be a special scrapbook that Paula will keep and go over many times...I had a great time putting it together.

Thanks for sharing this scrapbook with me...I hope you all had fun looking at it...as much as I had fun putting it together.

Thanks for droppin' by this morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin