Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shipping Tag Thank You

I didn't have a lot of time this morning so this was a perfect quick card...very little stampin' and it was done...I'm still adding some cards to my thank you stash since I ran out of thank you cards a couple of weeks ago...believe it or not...I'm not sick of making them yet...lol.


This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: s/a builder delight in gladness and wonderful words.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...daffodil delight...assorted scraps...cream shipping label...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: pear pizzazz.
*****
Punches: Swiss dot folder.
*****
Additional supplies: honey dew bakers twine...s/u mini glue dots...snail...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.



Inside is cream printer paper...I really love these shipping tags from Staples...so versatile and so much can be done with them.


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning I have to run...enjoy this beautiful weather...don't forget to say a pray for the people down south who are having a tough time with this awful weather right now...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin