Friday, June 17, 2011

Fishy Thank you's

Here are the last of the set of fish bowl thank you's that I have made...they're quick and easy...I already have a couple of thank you cards I need to send out so I may just use these.



This is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: fancy flexible phrases...and purrfect.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps...white printer paper...small and large shipping tags from staples.
*****
Ink: basic black.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: thanks folder.
*****
Additional supplies: s/u mini glue dots...sticky strip...stampin; dimensionals...big shot...fiskars...and score-it.



These shipping tags have become one of my favorite embellishments...the larger shipping tag I cut in half and just used the top part of it...inside I have white printing paper to hand write my sentiment.


Lets all say a prayer and remember the many people in Japan...down south and around the world who are suffering from the wrath of mother nature...they have all come very far in the past few months.



Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning...I'm going to enjoy this cool weather the rain bought in early this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin