Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thank You Scallop Label

I'm trying to use up all my scrap materials...and I have to make lots of thank you cards to replenish my empty stash...this was a win win situation...I used up all my scraps and at the same time made something I needed...so sweet...lol...I love it.



This is the recipe:

Stamp set: wonderful words.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: handsome hunter (retired many...many years ago...but was one of my favs...the pad was still juicy).
*****
Punches: decorative label #4 die...and Christmas countdown folder.
****
Additional supplies: dark green brads...maraschino cherry bakers twine...sticky strip...paper piercing tool...big shot...fiskar...score-it...and s/u mini glue dots.




Inside the card I added my fav embelli of course...my white printer paper.



My face is much better today and I'm feeling better to...thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing my card...it's very cool today and I love it...going to try and enjoy it...I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin