Thursday, August 18, 2011

5 petal Flower Punch Gift Tag

I absolutely love how these two tags turned out...I promised myself I was going to make more tags to go with my cards...and these are perfect...they will coordinate with some cards I've already made with the 5 petal flower punch...the background on these two tags were hand stamped instead of embossing.


This tag has a soft look to it...and would be great to give a female friend.


Even though this card has the flower...the dark blue makes it perfect for a guy.


Here is my recipe:
Stamp sets: teeny tiny wishes...sprinkles...punches potpourri.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: pacific point and early espresso.
*****
Punches: 5 petal flower...scallop and 3/4" circles...2 1/4" scallop square...scallop and large ovals.
*****
Additional supplies: white satin ribbon...white bakers twine...stampin' demensionals...snail...brass and silver brads.



Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...it's pouring down here in the city this morning...so I'm going to stay inside and relax...wish I had bought more projects down with me to work on...thanks for droppin' by...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

So very pretty and so much hard work there.

I have started selling my next batch of cards for Japan Red cross. Do wish me luck!!!

xxx Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin