Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thank You Flower Card Swap

These are some of the card fronts I started for my swap tonight at my uplines class...this will be my first swap...they are so quick and easy...no stamping is involved for these.


I made fronts so that they can add to any colour card stock that they want at a later date if they decide to use them for someone.


I absolutely love the blue ribbon...it is so soft and stays exactly how you want it to stay...just beautiful I think...I also had to add my tiny mini tags that I love so much.


This is the recipe:

Card stock: whisper white...baja breeze...regal rose...pear pizzazz...rose red flower decor elements...jelly flower sticker...and white printer paper.
*****
Punches: jewelry tag...blossom bouquet and doily triple layers...1/16" hand held circle...and thank you folder.
*****
Additional supplies: Honolulu blue rayon ribbon...brown flower and gold brads...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...and score-it board.



Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...I'm going to run to the supermarket and pick up some cookies or chips for tonight...hope to get there and back before the rain...we are already getting bad weather from hurricane Irene...have a safe day...and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

2 comments:

Monica said...

So sweet, Bev, love them.

xxx Monica

Unknown said...

I really like it. I think it is very beautiful and very unique.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin