Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

I just wanted to share this cute list of Favorite Things.

BIG yellow sunflowers
carved pumpkins
colorful gourds
hot cocoa with marshmallows
candy corn
scarecrows
apple picking
jumping into a pile of leaves
squirrels hiding nuts
knitted scarves
harvest moon
crisp mornings
bonfires
spooky costumes
football games
comfy quilts
howling winds
scented candles
hay rides
warm sweaters
homemade soup
apple cider
popcorn balls
canning tomatoes
school carnivals
pumpkin patch
apple doughnuts
thankfulness
a bowl of chili
movie nights
county fairs and blue ribbons
turkey and dressing
pumpkin pie
cinnamon rolls
hunting season
crock-pot meals
apple butter
bobbing for apples
puzzles
tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
cranberries
"It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"
roasted pumpkin seeds
flannel sheets
reading by the fire
casseroles
cinnamon sticks

These are a few of my favorite things...are from
Lillian over at it come from my mothers meatloaf.

The only thing missing from the top of this list...and it would be numero uno...is that I would have to add Carol and my birthday's of course.

Thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing a few favorite things...enjoy the morning and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin