Monday, September 12, 2011

Musical Notes Journals

I'm hooked again on altering journals...here are a couple more that I made yesterday...they are bright and cheerful...I only added 4 tabbed sections to this set...I love how they turned out.


This is the blue tabbed one.


I used the chipboard musical tabs on the cover...I think it's sooooo! cute and whimsical.


A journal to just write a note or private memories.


Here is the green tabbed one.


Here is the recipe:

Stamps: just a note sentiment and alphabets.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps...musical notes and tags die cuts.
*****
Ink: glorious green and brilliant blue.
*****
Punches: 1/16" hand held circle...jewelry tag...rounded tab...and top note die.
*****
Additional supplies: bakers twine...crystal bling...green brads and staples.


The back of the journal includes my fav stamp...when you care enough...you make it yourself.


Thanks for stoppin' by...enjoy the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin