Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Letter "C"

The end of the month is near for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...but Breast Cancer Awareness is not...practice monthly self breast exams...and get your mammogram scheduled or completed.


Now that I've finally given my partner in crime and birthday buddy Carol her presents...I can share this super quick and easy project I made for her craft studio.


I altered this letter "C" with a hook for Carol's craft room...it was already painted...all I did was make the pinwheel to attach to it...nothing more was needed...this is the quickest...easiest project I have ever done...lol...and I absolutely love it.



This recipe couldn't be easier:

Card stock: candy lane DSP.
*****
Punches: mini pinwheel die.
*****
Additional supplies: wood letter "C" with hook...pink button...pink sorbet bakers twine...and big shot.




Thanks so much everyone for stoppin' by and sharing my project this morning...I loved making it...it's time for a cup of tea...it's cold and windy here this morning...and some rain has been falling on and off...a perfect morning for a steaming cup of tea...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin