Monday, March 5, 2012

Jingle All The Way

This is another Christmas card that I'm catching up with and sharing with you this morning...I love the glitter paper I used...and the silver cord...Stampin' Up doesn't make that cord anymore...I love it but use it sparingly...lol.

The card used mostly scraps from another project...since the glitter paper was so expensive I try to use up all the little scraps if I can.

This is the recipe:

Stamp set: cute converse.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...silver glitter paper...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: cherry cobbler.
*****
Punches: stocking tag...decorative label...thin ice ornament folder...scallop and large ovals.
*****
Additional supplies: silver cording...snail...big shot...fiskar...score-it...silver bells...and s/u mini glue dots.



It's beautiful here this morning...even though it's very cold...say a prayer for our neighbours in the Midwest...they are certainly going through some bad times down there...at times like this one of my fav charities to donate to is Shelterbox International they help locally too...thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing another late holiday post with me...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin