Friday, March 2, 2012

Thank You

I needed a very quick thank you card and I was able to put this card together very quickly...and I love how it turned out.


I love using my bakers twine...and putting it under the tires really gives it a feel of the car going down a road...lol.



This is the easy recipe:

Stamp Sets: wonderful words and loads of love.
*****
Card stock: real red...chocolate chip...creamy caramel...more mustard...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: chocolate chip.
*****
Pencils: stampin' up water colour.
*****
Punches: top note and 1/16" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: maraschino bakers twine...red metallic brads...s/u mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...snail...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.



Thanks for droppin' by and sharing this cute and simple card with me this morning...enjoy the rest of your day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin