Monday, July 2, 2012

Birthday Wishes Banner Card

  In our scrappin' class last week we played with banners...this is what I made with some of my left over card stock and DSP.



This card used the Petite Pennants Punch and some scrap card stock to make the banner...On the card below...I used some of my left over banner DSP to add to the birthday card...of course the card using the punch was simple...quick ...and easy to make...the other card took a little time since I had to cut out the banners by hand...but both are a favorite.



This is the easy recipe:

Stamps: birthday presents...(I masked off the gift boxes with tape...so that I could only use the sentiment).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...lucky limeade...banners DSP...and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: glorious green.
*****
Punches: petite pennants...star...key tag...and diamonds in the rough folder.
*****
Additional supplies: pink mix discs...lemondrop and lilac bakers twine...square purple brads...snail...stampin' dimensionals...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...fiskar...score-it...crystal effects...and lucky limeade organza ribbon.


Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning and sharing another card with me...these cards were so much fun...and I hope you enjoyed them also...have a great morning and wonderful weekend...I hope my stampin' ladies will have some of the projects they make with their left over DSP and I will share with you when I do...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin