Thursday, January 15, 2015

Berry Basket Large Die...One of My Favorite Things

I'm going to be sharing a few of my Favorite things from the new Occasions and
Sale-a-Bration Catty this week...First at the Top of my List is the Fabulous Berry Basket Die...OMG...I love it...this is going to be my Absolute...Most Fav die EVAAAH'...whatever goodies you add to this basket is going to make the gift even more Fabulous don't ya' think.
 
 
Berry Basket Bigz L Die
                                 Item #137366                                    
The Price is $37.95...well worth every penny when you think of all the different gifts you can make with it. 
 
 
 
These Fabulous Projects are from Laura Kant...thanks for sharing them Laura...I will be getting right to work making a couple of these for gifts.
 
 



 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
Thanks for joining me this afternoon...I hope you all have a Stampin' Good Time...Please get in touch with me if you'd like to order this Fabulous Berry Basket Die.
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin