Friday, January 30, 2015

Winter Thank You's

I thoroughly enjoyed making these cards...I made about forty...and I had these left over...these were for my Holiday Thank You's.



Half of the cards were done with Thanks.



I also did half in Thank You...I get bored easily...LOL.



"Thanks" Close Up...are you loving the mini snow flakes...I adore them.





"Thank You" close Up...a darker shade of the mini snow flake can be seen here in this pic.


 
 
This is the glass ornament I used on my cards...no problem for the ones I hand delivered...but the ones I had to mail...OH! Boy!...I was charged for a small package...luckily the mailed ones weren't a huge stack...lesson learned...I will have to be careful on the goodies piled up on these heavy babies...but I certainly do love these Glass Ornaments...I originally bought them for the small tree in my studio...but didn't use them...Luv...Luv...Luv them. 
 



Here is the easy recipe.

Stamp: Happy Mail.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...ballet blue...Winter Park echo park DSP...cream printer...Kraft and Kraft envelopes.
*****
Ink: ballet blue.
*****
Punches: S/U mini stapler and staples...key tag...jewelry tag...with gratitude die...and snow dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...stampin' dimensionals...crystal effects...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...blue mix discs...snow flakes gems...snow flake glass ornament...and simply scored board.

 

I love my Happy Mail stamp that I use for Birthdays and Thank You cards...My Absolute fav...Thanks for stopping by this morning...have a day that is Warm and Fabulous...I hope everyone has A Stampin' Good Time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin