Monday, February 9, 2015

Stamp Storage

I want to downsize my Craft Studio...and would like to start by taking all my wood block stamps off the wood.
 
 
 These are some of the ideas for storage that I found...just need to decide which is best for me.
 
 
 
With way over 3,000 stamps...I have my work cut out for me.

 
 This is Out I think...I like that it takes up very little room...but I like to have my stamps in the storage container.

 
 Decisions...Decisions...Decisions.

 
 I already have some of my Framelits stored like this lady has in the containers...I keep them together with the stamps they go with.

 
 I do know that I will use the clear mount stamp containers that Stampin' Up has.

 
 In a Draw...another good idea.

 
This lady's craft room is beautiful...lots of stamps...but takes up very little room. 

 
I love the clear Stampin' Up boxes. 

 
This is my fav idea...like that she decorated the boxes. 

 
 The big notebook was another option...but not for me...I already took my stamp rollers off the roller and put them in a notebook...I find it heavy and bulky every time I have to pull them out to stamp.

 
 Now all I have to do is decide which way I want to go...and get to work...thanks for dropping by...stay safe this snowy morning.
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin