Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Blossoms Abound


I love Lilacs...and this set is just perfect for a friendship card.The stamp set used for this card is Blossoms Abound...I stamped the Lilac blossoms on whisper white card stock with Lovely Lilac and Pink Passion ink...I then added my leaves and stems using Mellow Moss ink...and Always Artichoke marker to outline portions of the leaves...at the bottom of the card I stamped "my friend" in Lovely Lilac then went over it in Regal Rose marker...I then used my Spritzer tool with the Always Artichoke marker to splatter the card...I then mounted it on Garden Green card stock...I used my notched punch on the corners of the Garden Green card stock...then used pink embroidery floss around the card...then the green card stock was mounted to the white card stock to make my finished card.


It took me a couple of hours to make this card today...I kept running back and forth doing other things...but if I had just sat down and worked on it exclusively it would have taken me a lots less time.
All supplies used is from Stampin' Up...embroidery floss from ACMoore.

I hope everyone has a great evening.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin