Friday, July 6, 2007

Tag Card


I was super busy all day today and didn't get a chance to stamp...so I pulled out this tag card I had made a couple of months ago...if you make a bunch of them, you can put them in a box and give as a gift.

I used the tag card from KandCompany...18 cards come to a box...but if you cut them in half as I did you could make 36 tags...Hearted Thanks and grazie, Merci, Thanks stamps was purchased at Michael's.


I stamped the Old Olive card stock with the Canvas B/G stamp...Ink pads used were Only Orange, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, and Old Olive...Dazzling Diamonds give the card a little glitter ...additional card stock used is Only Orange, and YoYo Yellow...these supplies are from Stampin' Up.


Yellow printed plaid paper, pink ribbon, and the floral brads were purchased at Michael's...I also used Celestial Sky radiant pearls with the dazzling diamonds and then heat set it...I LUV this tag card.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin