Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've been sent to the crate


My mom is busy making her door prizes and she told me to stay in my crate...I was running around her feet...and almost made her fall...I didn't mean it...I just want to play...these stampin' parties are bummers for me...I want to play...and everyone wants to stamp...and of course I never get any of the munchies...unless of course someone accidentally drops a piece...then I make a mad dash for it...and I'm pretty good at moving fast when it comes to food....woof...woof....well I am going to make my sad eyes face and see if mommy will play with me...I hear her mumbling about doing some posts tomorrow...whatever that is...If she doesn't play with me soon...I might not give her back this piece of wood with this rubber stuff on it that I found on the floor near her chair...I will just hide it here for now under my favorite toy...woof...woof.
Paws
Yukiko

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin