Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Giftbag Votives



I put these little votives in plastic gift bags to give to some of the ladies who will be attending the catty celebration on Friday and Saturday ...I have Hazelnut Coffee and Vanilla Cookie votives...each guest will receive a votive of their choice...each bag is tied with red raffia and has a little tag on it that says "thanks so much"... this set is from Stampin' Up Tags So Much and is stamped in Regal Rose classic ink also from Stampin' Up...this project was quick, fun, and easy to do...Now I have to get back to work...I still have plenty to do before tomorrow...I am so far behind...I haven't even gone to the store yet to pick up the munchies and soft drinks...ok...I have to get back to work.









These votives are done and ready to go.

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

What great little gifties!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin