Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tiny Composition Books



I was finally able to get these mini composition books completed...because of all the little detailing...it took me all week to do them...these are also a part of the gifts for our weekend Catty Celebration...each guest that places an order will get one of these cute mini books...I used assorted pieces of scrap papers, card stocks, and ribbons...I used my Sizzix to cut out assorted shapes...I also had an assortment of shapes from KandCompany's chip board...Inside some of the books are cute stamped sayings or inspirations.
These cute mini composition books will be ready to go home with some lucky ladies who place an order on Friday or Saturday at the Catty celebration.
If you are making only one or two of these it will go fairly quickly...It took me a long time because I was trying to use up all my scraps of papers and ribbons...it was very time consuming trying to coordinate pieces and getting scrap pieces of ribbons to match the papers...but it was fun and I am pleased with how they turned out.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin