Sunday, July 8, 2007

July Birthday Cards



These are the cards I made for my co-workers July Birthday's...everyone will get the same stamp set card for this month...I want to make sure I use all the stamp sets in my arsenal at one time or another and this seems like a good way to do it...LOL...the stamp set is Voila...and I plan on getting the new accessory set that came out in the new Stampin' Up catty that goes with this happy guy.



I used Real Red, Whisper White, and Brilliant Blue card stock...Brilliant Blue and Chocolate Chip inks...Barely Banana and Chocolate Chip stampin' write markers...I used the Spritzing Tool to spray the whisper white card stock...these supplies are from stampin' up.
The printed papers and the yellow stickles are from AC Moore.




To get my chefs outfit...I had to stamp him a couple of times on printed paper/card stock...and also a couple of times on the whisper white card stock.








Then I cut him out...I separated the outfits by cutting them out...into different pieces...the cuffs, collar, chefs hat, pants, and jacket...you will save time if you do two cards at the same time...since you need to stamp him twice any way to get the matching outfits.




Once the outfits are cut out you can put them together on the chefs that are stamped on the white card stock.



You can also co-ordinate his chefs cap, his sleeves, and his collar with the printed papers...to make this go easier for me...I ran my pieces through the xyron machine...this is quicker than trying to stop and run your tape over the pieces, especially the tiny cuffs and collar.
I have several more of these to do for July...I will post them as I complete them...hope you don't get bored, because I have several birthdays this month to use this set with....that's of course if I don't get bored doing it...LOL.
Have a great day everyone...hugs.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin