Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kenzo's Birthday


I made this cute little card for my Grand puppy...LOL...he turned two years old...and just like my Yukiko...he's my baby too.

The card was very quick to make...took me less than 3o minutes...the stamp sets used are Canine Capers and Terrific Tags...both are retired from stampin' up...card stock used was Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, and Very Vanilla...Ink pads are Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, and Brilliant Blue...I used Markers to colour and highlight...Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Old Olive, and Mellow Moss markers...I used the small and large rectangle punches to make the birthday tag...a blue paper clip from staples holds it in place...and a little piece of sheer blue ribbon from AC Moore tops the tag...supplies are from stampin' up.

That was a my quick card for today...hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin