Sunday, August 5, 2007

Creative License ClipBoard


I loved doing this project...it was so much fun, fun, fun...I used the Creative License scraping kit from the level 1 hostess gifts from Stampin' Up...and it was perfect for altering this cute clipboard from Michael's....This scrappin' kit has enough papers, stickers, and card stock to do several projects...I know that I will be using it again.





I used the back of the clipboard for the front since it was going to be covered anyway...and the nice smooth white side...I used for the back...and placed my little card stock handmade sticker.










The colours in this scrappin' kit are absolutely beautiful...and go so perfectly together...Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, and Soft Sky...I used my Old Olive ink pad to stamp the letter "B"...using Headline Alphabets...then I cut it out...and put it on the Old Olive card stock and printed paper...the seams from the paper I covered with ribbons...Vintage Violet (retired...from stampin' up) and a stitched orange from Joannes Fabrics...once that was completed I added the card stock stickers to make my clipboard unique.




I am telling you...this was sooooooooooo!!!!...easy...I couldn't believe it myself...I want to do more of them.
Have a great day and a stampin' good time...HUGS.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin