Saturday, August 4, 2007

Mini Scrap Journal


I picked up this cute little scrap book at targets this morning...and it took me no time at all to put together...everything comes in the kit...a little book, papers, brads, and flowers...I purchased two other little kits so that I had extra pretties to add...I will be making them for our Fall open house door prizes when we restart classes again in September.
*************************************************************************************
The front of the little book has a butterfly and a flower...I covered it with the green, blue, and brown stripped paper from the kit...I then added a brown ribbon from Micheals to tie the book closed.
**************************************************************************************
The back is covered with a matching polka dot print in the same green, blue, and brown colours.
Inside can be used for journaling or a few small photos would fit nicely into it.
This little notebook only measures 4X4...a real cutie.
Have a great day everyone...stay cool...it's a HOT...HOT...HOT one today.
Thanks for stopping by...and have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin