Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy To Be Back...

Carol and I are SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!...Happy to be back...I am making several of these cards...but I have this one finished first...so I thought I would post it right away...I will post the others as soon as I have them completed...they will be samples for an upcoming class...our classes start again next week.






This could be a cute little Birthday card...but for me...it is a Happy to be back card...so simple...but so cute...and so! so! quick.



I used the Polka Dots and Paisley stamp set.

Card stock used was the Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Vintage Violet, and Marvelous Magenta...Inks that were used are Vintage Violet, Marvelous Magenta. The word" Happy " was stamped using moonlight light white ink from Brilliance.I used my Large and Small Rectangle punch for the tag...my sizzix made the Bookplate...and I used the Vintage Violet stitched ribbon...the brads are from Michaels.



The Vintage Violet used is from the In Colour Collection of last years Stampin' Up.



Happy Stampin'
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin