Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thank You
















I forgot that I needed a thank you card for tomorrow...and had to whip one up really quickly...this card took less than half an hour.




I used the Monogram T...now the "T" I used was the negative portion that I saved and mounted on the back of the wood...you can do this with any of the monogram alphabet letters...the other stamp set used for the thank you words and balloons was Nice and Easy Notes that are retired ...inks used was Brilliant Blue and Mellow Moss,...markers were used on the balloons and they were Yo Yo Yellow, Garden Green, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, and Tempting Turquoise...card stock is Whisper White, Only Orange, Mellow Moss, and Glorious Green...the ribbon was purchased at Michael's...all other supplies used are from stampin' up.


Have a stampin' good evening.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin