Friday, September 28, 2007

Creative License Pocket Book

This project was a lot of fun to alter and I wish that I had bought a couple more of these cute boxes...they would make great little gifts...and they are very easy to work with.


I got all my supplies and papers together.


I measured and cut out the shape of the box...including the sides.



I then ran my papers and card stock through my Xyron machine.


Then I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes in the top of the box...if it wasn't for this great tool...I would never have punched so easily through this box...I then used brads to hold the ribbon to the inside of the box.



This is the recipe:
Card Stock and Papers: Creative Scrappin' Scrap booking kit.


Additional Accessories: Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Sizzix Circle Die, Scallop Circle Punch, and green brads purchased at Michael's...the little file box was purchased at Target in the stationary section.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up...unless otherwise noted.

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my quick project today...the weather is very cool and windy...it has been raining on and off...glad to be home stampin'.
Have a stampin' good day...HUGS.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin