Saturday, September 29, 2007

Good Thoughts

These cards couldn't have been easier...or quicker to make...it took less than twenty minutes to put together four cards...card stock was from my scrap box...I didn't have to buy anything extra...I love it when everything comes together quickly.


This is the Quickie recipe:
Stamp Set: Wavy Good Thoughts from Hero Arts.

Inks: More Mustard.

Card Stock and Papers: Assorted from my Scrap Box.

Additional Supplies: Sizzix Pumpkin Die and Snail Adhesive from stampin' up.


That was it...I have so much time left...I'm going to start on another project...boy! do I Luv...Luv...Luv quick and easy projects...it is freezing here this morning...glad I can spend the day stampin'...thanks to everyone for stopping by today.


Have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin