Friday, September 7, 2007

My Journal...something just for me















....Many times we are always making gifts, cards, or altering projects for everyone else...but how many times do we stop and make something just for ourselves.Well
I have decided to treat myself to something...I love when I alter something, but I never do one for me...so today I altered a Journal...just for me...to keep for myself.


Above is the front cover and back cover of my Journal...I have so much scraps of card stocks and papers...this was a great way to use up some of my most loved pieces...the words "My Journal" was cut out using my sizzix...the ribbon is a deep Burgundy grosgrain...the year 2007 was some chipboard numbers I had.







The inside of the front cover and inside of the back cover...the large hearts were cut out with my sizzix and the smaller hearts are cut out with some smaller punches that I had...I stamped a couple of personal sentiments on the pages and used a couple of pink brads on the page...I used the Rounded Tab Punch for my dividers.


















This page I stamped a sentiment and a small picture then coloured it in...I added some glitter to give it a little sparkle and a couple more brads in red.

















Again this is another favorite page with another sentiment...brads in orange...and this time I added gold cording...I love it.














The last page is very simple with the softer colours and a couple of brads...love those brads...everything in the journal was things I already had...did not have to buy a thing extra...a great way to use up some of my favorites items for myself.





Hope you had fun looking at my journal...enjoy the weather and have a stampin' good day.


HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin