Thursday, September 6, 2007

Take Out



A friend gave me this cute little take out box from American Crafts...I believe they are sold at AC Moore...and I just had to alter it...it was very easy since the box already had a polka dot pattern on it and all I had to do was decorate it.







The stamp I used for this project was Bee Costume by Penny Black...I used brown polka dot, lite pink, dark brown, and sheer glitter pink ribbons...I used orange and yellow brads for the flowers all from Michael's.
The glitter in the wings are from the Glitter Pen from Sakura...I am not sure if you can see that in the photo.



This cute little cat and her bee costume was stamped in Basic Black ink...card stock used was Sage Green and Barely Banana...Markers are Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel, Only Orange, YoYo Yellow, Blush Blossom, and Green Galore...all from Stampin' Up.
Have a stampin' good evening...HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin