Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September Birthday's












For the month of September I had a lot of Birthday cards to make...and thought I would go with one of my most favorite stamp sets...Loads Of Love and Loads Of Love Accessories by Stampin' Up...a very versatile and fun set.







This is the recipe:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Ruby Red, Bravo Burgundy, Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Yo Yo Yellow, Lavender Lace, Pixie Pink, Pretty In Pink, Elegant Eggplant, Handsome Hunter, Pumpkin Pie, Only Orange, and Perfect Plum.
Printed Birthday Paper from Michael's.
Markers: Assorted from Stampin' Up.
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Rounded Tab Punch from Stampin' Up, and Gold Glitter pen from Sakura.





Enjoy this beautiful cool weather...and have a stampin' good day...I know I will.
HUGS






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin