Saturday, October 27, 2007

Boo Tote Bag


This is my project I had for the ladies to do in class today...a ghostly cute Halloween tote bag with a Boo Tag...use it to collect treats...or at the front door full of treats ready to hand out...I will be working Halloween night, so I am going to carry my dinner in my tote bag...cute...cute...cute...this would also be a fun project for the kids to make their own trick or treat bags...to make it even quicker and easier for them you could have everything pre-cut and just have them glue on what they would like to add to their bags...it will keep them busy for at least an half-an-hour or so.




This is the recipe:



Stamp Sets: Stamp Around Wheel Spooky Spiders, Whimsical Alphabets and A Haunting We Will Go (retired)...Halloween Bats from Hero Arts.



Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Lavender Lace, and Only Orange.



Inks: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, and Lavender Lace.



Additional Accessories:Snail Adhesive, Sakura Clear and Purple Glitter Pens, Judikin's Colour Duster Brush, Scotch Tacky Adhesive, Sizzix Tag and Buckles Dies, Raffia and Googly eyes from Micheal's.



All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted...If you are wondering where the Bashful Blue ink was used...I used my colour duster to just dust around the edges of the ghost...it takes away some of the stark whiteness and gives it a little dimension.





Today is raining and especially dreary...it would be nice to enjoy a big cup of Butternut Squash Soup and then spend the rest of the evening having a stampin' good time...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...I think I just convinced myself to do that...LOL...thanks for stopping by everyone and I hope you too can have a stampin' good evening.





Just another quick reminder October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...please remember to get your mammogram done...it is quick, almost painless, and you may get a goodie gift after it is over...I liked my two goodies that I received (see them under the October 20th post).





HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin