Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall Boxes...Second Challenge

Back in June...Carol gave me some boxes to see what I would be able to do with them...I had put them away on the back burner of my memory and decided today to dust them off and do something with them...and with this being fall...I had a great project for a set of the four small boxes for my second box challenge...so I got all my supplies together...and this is what i did with them.











I used my Score-it board to score the papers so the edges fit around the boxes nicely...then I wrapped the boxes with my fall papers.







I used my small acorn punches and made several acorns...some of them I cut in half and layered them to have some different coloured acorns...you can do the same technique with the leaves also.




I used my sizzix dies to cut the pumpkins, large leaves, and the fall letters...then I used my chalks to highlight the pumpkins and the leaves...and a little glitter from my glitter pen was used on the pumpkins.





This is the recipe:
Card stock and papers: assorted from ACMoore.
Additional Accessories: Snail adhesive and stampin' pastels from Stampin' Up...Sizzis dies, Bone folder, Quick dry tacky adhesive from Scotch, clear glitter pen from sakura, fiskars cutter, score-it board, leaf and acorn punches from
EK success. You can determine how many empty boxes you will need for your project...because you could also do a "welcome"..."harvest"... or whatever sign you want the project is limitless.





I put my little country blocks on a table in the hallway by the front door and it looks great if I may say so myself...a nice little greeting for all who enter my door.




Thanks for stopping by today...hope everyone enjoyed the wonderful weekend we had...Happy Fall Y'all.

Have a stampin' good evening.

HUGS

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

How cool! love the boxes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin