Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Whimsy Cards


This will be a very quick post...I have to go out in about fifteen minutes...and I had lost track of time while I was having a stampin' good time...LOL...even though this set is retired I love using it...I have another project that I was doing with it, but couldn't finish it in time...I will try and get it done later and post it tomorrow.



This is my quickie recipe:
Stamp Set: Fall Whimsy (retired from stampin' up)

Card Stock and papers: Only Orange and Whisper White from stampin' up...also assorted scraps.

Inks: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, and Only Orange.

Markers and Chalks: Assorted colours.

Additional Accessories: stampin' up Snail Adhesive, Sizzix Die, and ribbons from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful day and a stampin' good time.


HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin