Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ghostly Trick or Treat Box

Happy...Happy...Halloween everyone...today is spooktacular...LOL...it is cold but sunny and a little windy here in upstate New York.
I received this card from a friend of mine who purchased it at a craft fair a couple of weeks ago...it is very cute...and I will have to take it apart to see how it was done...When it is flat it's a card...with the ghost peeking out of the top.



Open it up and the ghost pops straight up onto the box...so adorable...This may be my project for next year since Halloween is almost over.
I am just guessing at what supplies may have been used...I do know the stamp set is Spooks Galore and is retired (I have the set)...the card stock looks like Only Orange, Basic Black, and Whisper White...I don't know the name of the background stamps used and the ink is black...soooooooooooooo...cute...I love it.
Thank you Linda for thinking of me.
Today is the last day of the month...but breast cancer is every day...October was Breast Cancer Awareness Month so if you didn't get a chance to schedule your mammogram take a couple of minutes now to call and make your appointment...It doesn't hurt and only takes a few minutes...do it now.
Thank you for stopping by...hope you enjoyed the card...have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin