Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thank You




My girl friend sent me this cute thank you card for the basket I made for her new baby girl...it is soooooooo.....cute...I am not sure of all the supplies that she used.


Cute card recipe:
Card stock: cream, pink, and white.

Inks: black and pink.

Additional Accessories: floral printed vellum, hole punch, pink ribbon, and double sided tape.


This is a quick post today...but I am working on something else that I would like to finish today since I've been working on it for a couple of days...and post tomorrow...and since today is cold and rainy it is a perfect day to stay home and stamp.


Don't forget October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...remember to schedule your mammograms ladies...love yourself enough to do it.

Have a stampin' good day.



HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin