Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Mammography Gifts


I am down at my daughters for the weekend...but I wanted to share the cute little gifts I received from the girls at the mammography office yesterday morning after my test...it was easy peasy and didn't really hurt that much...I got this pink 2008 date book that is chocked full of all kinds of health information and a really nice scented pink air freshener bow for my car...how cute was that...I luv gifts...LOL...I did my mammography...now get yours done.


Have a stampin' good day


Pink Hugs

1 comment:

Jean McKenzie said...

Oooh arent they nice little gifts!! We dont get anything like that here when we front up!! But a mobile screening service comes to our little town with all the equipment in a fitted out bus - a great idea really!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin