Friday, October 19, 2007

Today's My Birthday...


"Today's my birthday...hallelujah..."...LOL...I love birthday's especially mine...like a fine wine...I get better every year...LOL...this morning I made a couple of birthday cards to celebrate my day...I used some more of the Kimono fabric to make these two cards...I love the way it looks...again these were quick and easy cards to make.







This is the recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Blessing and Happy Birthday to You by MSE...background bamboo (unknown).

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Summer Sun, and assorted scraps.


Inks: Basic Black and Chocolate chip.


Additional Supplies: Snail Adhesive from stampin' up, yellow cording, heart shaped brads, African gold embossing glitter from Ancient Gold, and Verdigris embossing glitter from Embossing Antiquities...Kimono fabric from Joanne's.



I am off to my mammogram appointment this morning...don't forget this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...make time to schedule yours today when I come back home I will spend the day relaxing and stampin'...I hope my birthday gift to myself arrives today...I have a class later this evening...then off to my daughter and son-in-law for the weekend...thank you for stopping by...enjoy your day.


Have a stampin' good day.


HUGS

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday all the way from AUSTRALIA!! Hope you have a fantastic day full of crafty surprises!!!

Big Hugs

Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin