Thursday, November 8, 2007

Blessings Card and My Deer

A Card For Dionne...

One of the ladies just purchased a new home this month so I thought I would make her a quick card...it took less than twenty minutes...just a few of my scraps...and one ink pad...what could be quicker than that...it turned out very cute...I luv it.



Quick recipe list:

Stamp Sets: Natures Wonder and Graceful Words (both retired).

Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Old Olive, and More Mustard...country plaid papers (unknown)

Inks: More Mustard.

Additional Supplies: Snail adhesive.


All supplies used are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Baby White Tail Deer...



I went downstairs this morning to get myself a cup of tea and as I looked out of the window I saw this beautiful baby Deer having herself a little breakfast of sweet pears that had fallen from the pear tree...as everyone can see I am not a great pic taker and this one is no exception...and the fact that I am taking it through the window screen doesn't help...if I had tried to open the window the noise would have scared her away...but you can make her out under the pear tree.



I was a little under the weather yesterday, but i am feeling a lot better today...thank you for stopping by...enjoy the beautiful weather while we still can.




Have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin