Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Give Thanks


I love sunflowers and I just love how this card turned out...I wish you could see how the glimmer mist makes this card shine...the basket of leaves is cut out and thick pop dots raise it away from the card...I used my scalloped punch for the circle and stamped my happy harvest sentiment in the center...the printed paper in the background was purchased at Joannes, it had a bunch of different shapes in the package.


The sentiment on this card says " give thanks for the simple things in life and I tried to keep the card simple...just the bucket of fresh juicy apples and a lightly stamped background...the plain hemp twine holding the sentiment in place completes the look...I love this card too.



This is the recipe:

Stamps: Give Thanks from stampin' up and Happy Harvest sentiment from stampourri.


Card Stock: Really Rust, Whisper white, Old Olive, True Thyme (retired) and assorted scraps.


Inks: Close to Cocoa and Really Rust.


Markers: Assorted colours.


Additional Supplies: Snail adhesive, Scallop punch, Ticket Corner punch, Pop dots, natural hemp twine, Gold Glimmer Mist from the tattered angel purchased from Eclectic Paperie, Sakura clear glitter pen from The Great American Stamp store, orange single stitched ribbon purchased from Joannes, and Colour dusters from Judikins.



Thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good evening.


HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin