Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Post-it Note Board


This project was so quick...I can't believe it myself..all I did was use a scrap piece of leftover card stock, some chipboard letters, a note clip, ribbon, and a post-it note pad...absolutely no stampin' was involved...what a cute gift this would make...best of all I had everything on hand...I did not have to purchase anything extra.


This is the recipe:
Card Stock: Chocolate chip.

Additional Supplies: Snail adhesive, red eyelets, assorted coloured brads, silver note clip, post it- note pad, Copper Penny Lion brand ribbon, provo craft wood rooster, Japanese Screw Punch, and KandCompany chipboard letters.

If your looking for a quick project...this is it...the entire project took less than 1/2 an hour...I will be doing this project for my class...I think my stampin' ladies will LUV-IT.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by...have a stampin' good day.


HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin