Monday, November 19, 2007

Thoroughly Thankful

This stamp set is so flexible...you can stamp and then colour the entire picture...or cut it into smaller pieces to do a tag or a mini card...above I used the entire stamped image for my card.

In this picture I chose to cut out a portion of the image for this card and added a sentiment next to it...on the bottom of the card I stamped the Friendship sentiment.


This is the recipe:
Stamp set: Thoroughly Thankful, Warm Words, and Season by Season (retired).
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Really Rust, Cranberry Crisp (retired), Always Artichoke, Whisper White, and assorted scraps.
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.
Chalks and Markers: assorted colours.
Additional Supplies:Snail Adhesive, Scotch Quick Dry Tacky Adhesive, Sakura Stardust Green, Yellow, and Orange Glitter pens, Green rhinestones purchased at Joannes and True Thyme single stitched ribbon (retired).
Making these cards were quick, easy, and fun...hope you like them. I am going to get started on another project...it is snowing so I will stay home today...when I woke up at 5am it was already coming down lightly, so Yukiko and I took a quick walk to get the paper...it was cold.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing the day with me...have a stampin' good time.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin