Sunday, November 18, 2007

Snow Globe

Snow globes are loved by adults and children alike...I am very happy how this card turned out...so! so! cute.




But I think I really love how the bow on this one turned out...two of the same cards but the ribbon makes a big difference.




Stamp sets: Snow Globe (retired)

Card stock: Whisper white, Brilliant blue, Garden green, and Glorious green...cream card stock from paper reflections, purchased at Joannes.
Inks: Close to Cocoa and Old Olive.
Markers: Old Olive and Always Artichoke.

Ribbon: Wild Wasabi.


Additional Supplies: Snail adhesive, Dazzling diamonds, Scotch quick-dry tacky adhesive, Sakura clear and green glitter pens, star and round green brads purchased at Michael's.


All supplies by Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Thanks for stopping by...we were suppose to have snow today, but nothing as of noon... so I am going to make myself some lunch and a cup of hot tea...then I will go to my studio and have a stampin' good time...hope you guys have a stampin' good day too.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin